####Welcome to the Gnosis Protocol dashboard
Gnosis Protocol is a fully permissionless DEX that enables ring trades to maximize liquidity.
To read all about this mechanism, head to our Gnosis Protocol Developer Portal.
For questions, find us on Discord.
You will be able to trade on Mesa, the first dapp built on the Gnosis Protocol. Mesa supports simple market making strategies for stablecoins. Mesa was launched by the dxDAO, an organization leading the evolution toward a more "de"-centralized DeFi.
####About this dashboard
- The underlying Gnosis Protocol contract was launched on 23rd January 2020.
- Within some of the tiles, you may also use search functions (by symbols, batchIDs or Ethereum addresses).
- For trader specific related information head to this separate dashboard: Gnosis Protocol for Trader.
- If you have a particular wish for data, you can use this request form. We appreciate your kind feedback!
- There is no guarantee for correctness of the queries. They are public, feel free to check them out and give us feedback.
- Note that Dune is running behind around 3 minutes and there is an additional lag in updating the stats: it should only be used in retrospect. If you see "NaN", that indicates that the number to be shown is too small.
Gnosis Protocol is different as it functions on ring trades: To make it comparable to usual exchanges were users have a direct counterparty (A for B has counterparty B for A), we divide total trading volume by two.